Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dance Begins

The kids stared their dance classes yesterday. We have a marathon of classes on Mondays... Ethan danced from 4-5 (and Alex is a demonstrator in his class), Hudson from 5-6:30 and Alex from 6:30 to 8. Alex said that Ethan was "a little crazy in the beginning but then did good." The teacher keeps the shade shut on the window between the studio and waiting area, but I was able to peek through the crack and get a glimpse of Eefers. He looked to me like he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, and doing it well! He told his Dad that he really liked dance class. I'm really happy that he's enjoying it so far.... now I just hope he likes regular school as much. He cried this morning and told me he wasn't going. I did manage to get him on the bus tear free... we'll see what what tomorrow brings.

No comments: