Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ahhh.....

Hudson doesn't have much to say about school. I guess he is enjoying it. He comes home, does his homework and then plays with Lego's. He seems happy enough, but he never elaborates on what his school day is like. Today I went into school to eat lunch with Ethan (he was nervous about buying milk in the lunch line, so I helped him) and I was greeted by a big hug from Hudson. His class was on their way to music and his teacher let him sneak into the cafeteria and say hi to me. Then after the class went into the music room, Mrs. Raup, Hudson's teacher came up to me. She said, "If ever you want to get rid of Hudson I'll adopt him. He's such a good boy. So creative. Always first to rise his hand with the answer. He's a real shining star in my room." I nearly started to cry. I am so proud of him!

No comments: