Sunday, October 28, 2007

She's 10!

Wow... how did that happen? I can hardly believe that I've had the pleasure of knowing her for 10 years and that I have been a parent for a decade! She's such a great kid, hardworking, smart, talented and beautiful. She has so much potential it is scary. Heidi said the nicest things about her in an email to me.... I hope she doesn't mind that I copied them here. "I was thinking about how Alex (whom i have always had a soft-spot for) was quite fiery as a toddler. Last time I saw her (at Marcy's) she was so full of poise and had such a gentle balanced disposition. Very impressive little girl. She seems so focused."

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alex!! We miss you lots and hope you had a wonderful 10th birthday celebration!

Kristin Sheller said...

Happy birthday Alex!