Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Curriculum Fair

Tuesday night was the Curriculum Fair at school. It was nice to see all the cool projects and art work. Ethan's teacher is sick so she wasn't there, but we did go to the art room and see his self portrait.
I love this picture of Hudson. I can just hear him saying, "Oh God." This is just prior to the start of his recorder concert. I am happy to report that the concert was really good! I have to admit I was dreading it just a bit- squeaky, loud plastic instruments playing "Hot Cross Buns". But it was great. The music teacher had some great, original selections of music. The kids sang and danced too. I'll get a clip up on you tube soon. (I just put it up.)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, you picked on me about the "dognuts" so...Isn't it "Hot Crust Buns"? ;) Ethan's self-portrait is great!

Maura said...

Great Job Ethan!! Your picture is cool. Love, Aunt Maura