Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost There...

We are starting Day 5 of Daddy's first week away with his new job. He comes home Friday afternoon. We're doing pretty good. I know, all of you who have Daddies that travel probably are thinking Geez Sarah, its not that big a deal! But this is new for us. Alex phrased it best when she said, "I miss Dad. I know it's not a whole lot different than when he was at Lowes.... but then I knew that if I needed him he could come right home."

Justin's first week is going well. (And for Hewie and everyone else who is wondering, here's a link to CACI because honestly I'm not really sure what it is that he is doing.) He was in the DC area for a few days and last night when he called he was in Detroit. He's getting along well with his new co-workers, figuring out what to pack next time around, playing with his new laptop, etc.


We are just doing our thing.... going to dance class mostly (as usual). Mom and the Miltons have helped out with this so I haven't had to bring Ethan there every night. He hates going there. Monday he literally cried for an hour while we were there because he ripped a Pokemon card. Between him and his brother we have about 400 stupid cards laying around, but I guess he reeeeaaallly like that particular card. Good grief! My guess is that he was just tired.... and emotional.


So that's what we're dealing with.... oh and things like this....
....mouse in the dog food. Fun stuff.

No comments: