Monday, June 01, 2009

Recouping From A Busy Week

Wow... I started this post on Monday... and now it's Wednesday already and I'm finally getting these pictures from last week up!!
We had a very busy week last week.... parade on Monday (Hudson and Alex both marched with their bands) dance rehearsals on Tuesday, Wednesday and dress rehearsal on Thursday (that's Alex's little head in there during her gypsy dance), ...Alex had a concert on Thursday as well.

On Friday afternoon Ethan had his First Grade play, "A Year With Frog & Toad". It was very cute.Then on Friday night was the first night of the dance recital... which was fantastic! I'm so proud of Alex, Hudson, Gabby and Cate. They all did a wonderful job. I think it was Cathy's (our teacher's) best show ever!I didn't get very many pictures because I wanted to just enjoy the show. (This one is from backstage on Saturday night.) Saturday morning we had Mum's burial service. It was very lovely... a sunny day, and nice to see everyone, even though the circumstances were a sad occasion.

Saturday night was the second performance. (Hudson rocked the house as a Wolf once again.)

Sunday morning Hudson had to sing a solo in the church choir and then we had my cousin's bridal shower in the afternoon.
This week is a little less demanding- but we do have Ethan's party this Saturday. How can he be 7 already???

No comments: