Monday, August 04, 2008

M.F.U. (More Frequent Updates) - edited

I have decided that with Justin traveling so much I should update this blog more frequently so he can see what we are up to while he is away.... so here we go!

8:30 am: Ethan calls me again from Aunt Megan's house. Again he is freaking out about the fact that he wants me to bring over a life jacket so that he can swim at camp. I tried to explain that they won't let him use it and that they will be teaching him how to swim, to no avail. He hangs up on me again. I called back and talked with Megan. She said that he is freaking a little but she thinks he'll be ok.

9:05 am: Report from Megan... the boys were delivered to camp just fine. Ethan spotted a friend, Logan, from nursery school whom he hasn't seen in a long time. (Logan goes to Canandaigua not Bloomfield, so we only occasionally run into him) He was so excited to see him he forgot all about being nervous about swimming. Cool! Thanks Logan! Logan lives just around the corner from Dom... we'll have to get the boys together to play outside of camp someday.

UPDATE: When I picked the boys up today Ethan said that it was a "bummer". "What's a bummer?" I asked. "That there are only 4 days of camp left. It's sad." So, I guess he likes camp!! And he even went swimming, and said that swimming was his favorite part. And guess what? They had a life jacket for him to wear!

No comments: