Saturday, January 17, 2009

Realization (updated*)

Today Alex and I had to kill an hour in Canandaigua before we picked up a friend of ours and then went to play practice. We ran a few errands and then started to drive in the direction of our friend's home. We were really too early to pick her up, so we went past her apartment and continued driving. "We'll just drive around for a little while," I told Alex. The friend's apartment is near the hospital and as we drove past the hospital Alex said, "Oh, I almost said 'Mom, lets go visit Mum.' but we can't now." It mad us both sad.
I forgot that I had this picture. I wish that I would have remembered it then I could have put it on one of the memory boards we had made. This is from May 2006 when Alex, Hudson and I did the Memory Walk in Mum's honor.

* Here is another picture I just found. I love this one. Everyone looks so genuinely happy!

1 comment:

Kristin Sheller said...

And I look so skinny! What year is this?!