Friday, March 28, 2008

What the?

I hate it when my kids say that, but that's exactly what came out of my mouth when I woke up this morning and looked out to find this. Yuck.

Can you believe this??? I'm so tired of it. Sure, it was pretty, but come on already!!!!

Well, the kids liked it!

Cate and Ethan made a "fruity-face" snowman. (Those are grape eyes and a banana mouth, along with a traditional carrot nose.)

Hudson and Cate made snow angels.

Cate & Hudson played on the swings. (Ethan did too, but I didn't get a picture of him in action. Funny story: He asked me for an "under doggy". When I did it, he must not have been holding on tight enough because as soon as I ran under him I looked back to see him shoot off the back of the swing and land flat on his back under that oak tree!! Good thing there was 6 inches of snow to break his fall!)
* The kids had a half day today, which was nice that they got more time to play outside. Cate and I waited until the boys came home from school so we could all go out together. Alex, unfortunately, was confined to the couch still... she has the flu. Although, she must be on the mend as she found the energy to fight with Hudson this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!
I agree, looks pretty but I am so ready for flowers, leaves, and green grass.
Hope it melts soon.