Sunday, March 18, 2007

Our Busy Weekend....

It's Sunday... Just got off the phone with Mom. She told me that the BCS girls B-Ball team lost in the state finals. Too bad. I bet the weekend was still fun tough- and surprise Meredith and family showed up there today! There was a really great article in the paper about the Hudson legacy. Here is a link for all of you out-of-towners http://www.mpnnow.com/news/view_story.php?articleId=7284

Although the Williams stayed here in Bloomfield, we had a busy weekend of our own. Friday night Alex and I went to see the Bloomfield Production of The Sound of Music. It was pretty good. On Saturday I took the whole clan to see Canandaigua's version of Beauty & The Beast. It was AWESOME! As good as the Broadway production. The scenery was incredible! The kids (onstage) were so into it...I was nearly in tears. They even did that really cool clanging of he tin cups- know what I'm talking about?? It was sooooo good. (When I told Justin about it he said, Do we need to send Alex to Canandaigua?") And then we rushed over to Honeoye Falls to exchange Hudson & Ethan for Reilly & Dawn and us ladies went to see Annie. It was very good. I'm glad we went. I've seen a few versions recently because of Alex, but its been a long time since I've seen a REALLY GOOD version of it. Ms. Hannigan was hilarious! She reminded me of Dawn Case with her short little arms and legs! Alex of course had to be reminded not to sing during the show! We ran into a snow storm on the way home, so we didn't get to bed until about 12:15 or so, but Alex made it to church with me today. You guys missed a good one..... the band sang "In the Garden" and then a song they wrote called Kume By Ya Ya Ya (I'm making up the spelling)... it was very good.

On Thursday night Bloomfield had their storytelling festival, and Alex (along with 9 other kids) was once again asked to go on the BOCES festival to represent Bloomfield. She also just found out that she got a solo in the 4th grade chorus concert! Go Alex!!

No comments: