Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Alex Who?


Well, it appears that Alex has lost interest in writing this blog- at least for now. I really don't blame her, she has a lot going on right now- with all the GROWING and stuff. (I cannot keep that child in clothes. I just bought her size 6 ballet shoes.... 2 months ago I bought her size 4!!!) SO, the responsibility of keeping everyone up to date on our exciting bunch falls to me. And since I am tired and don't have much to say I will just post pictures from the parade yesterday... in which Ethan did in fact ride on the float! I think the fact that it was pulled by a John Deere tractor had a lot to do with it!

Did I tell you that Hudson & Justin are out of this world?

1 comment:

Kristin Sheller said...

Size 6? Well, it's official now. No more hand-me-downs from Melissa. Maybe soon you'll have to hand them up!